Fibromyalgia Bra for the Madonna Concert in my mind.


If I had the money to erect a statue this would have been placed outside Marks and Spencer today.
For a while now I have endured back pain that I knew what breast related as since Fibromyalgia I detest bras. They are so uncomfortable that I decided a while back to free the twins and let them roam happily. This is great in winter as you can hide boobage with baggy jumpers but during the summer months I struggle.

I cleverly select clothes that disguise the chest region or I endure the discomfort of a bra if I have to go out, soon as I return I swiftly do the bra removal that baffles the male species. It must have been a secret lesson in school titled "How to remove your bra whilst still wearing your clothes."

Today the upper back pain was raging and so I decided to practice what I preached as a massage therapist and buy a decent bra in the correct size.

For many years I was convinced I was a 38DD this was my pre fibro size. The logic molecule in my mind forgot the three stone I gained and that my already fat back got fatter.

My correct bra size is a 42C!
No wonder I convince myself I have costochondritis every time I wear a bra, it has been a tourniquet around my breasts.

Usually I opt for a pretty sexy looking bra so you can imagine my face when I tried on one of the total support range in Markies.

"What the bloody hell have you got on Ness?" I said to myself in the mirror of the changing room.


It is actually the Nanniest bra I have ever worn but Oooh it felt so comfortable. The difference was immediately noticeable and I began to see the benefits of ditching balconette underwired lace.

For me to wear a bra without underwire was odd.
For me to wear a bra without half my boobage spilling over the top like Babs Windsor dressed as a Milk Maid felt odd.

Yet it was so comfortable.

I stood there for a while looking at myself in the mirror then it happened. I smiled and remembered Madonna on the Blonde Ambition Tour in her pointed satin bra and I was there on stage with her in my mind.



So today in the changing room in Marks and Spencer I became my life long heroin, our Madge in the 1990 and I have worked this bra all day since like a true diva with my lifted pointed cone breasts.

How can a bra be so comfortable?


Marks and Spencer I actually love you.



Life is about being who you want to be and I refuse to be a Nannie in a full support bra, I am a Rock Star or a Vintage Pin up, not decided yet.


 Love and gentle hugs to you all
Find me also on FACEBOOK [] INSTAGRAM  []  TWITTER []  PINTEREST






Comments

  1. You had me laughing at this blog. I went to Victoria"s Secret with my daughters and found that my 36B was actually at 36DD. Came home with new bra that is silky without underwire but it's an over the head bra - yeah that was something I didn't think of as I need help everytime getting it off my body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Wish it came in my size (32C). Fab colour. I started wearing mostly unwired bra's a couple of years ago - so much more comfortable. My favourite make are expensive, so I go to TK Maxx regularly to see if they have any there, which they do occasionally.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My readers favourite posts