If you are new to my blog and simply landed on this review let me give you a brief introduction. I am a mother of five sons and a VTCT qualified complementary therapist Level 3 (Aromatherapy, advanced massage therapist, and advanced reflexology) I am also a lady that can no longer practice my profession due to chronic illness so I prefer to use my expertise to write about complementary and alternative therapies for chronic illness.
I have been given this product as part of a product review through the chronic illness bloggers network Although the product was a gift, all opinions in this review remain my own and I was in no way influenced by the company.
Organic Aromas is a company specialising in aromatherapy diffusers. They describe themselves as "a company comprised of a group of passionate health care professionals dedicated to enriching and improving the lives of people all over the world." (source)
I was so pleased to be asked to try out one of their products as I love aromatherapy.
As a Mum of five sons, two dogs, and a tortoise I do love some pleasing fragrance within my home. Three of us are asthmatic so chemical air fresheners are a massive NO!
This diffuser seemed ideal for my family needs.
The box arrived containing my diffuser all packaged very secure in a bed of foam. Although it looked very self-explanatory I did wonder how it worked.
- Lemon Grass
- Rose Absolute
- Ylang Ylang
- Elemi- This oil is used for rites of passage, initiation, and new beginnings. It helps with letting go of preconceptions and old ideas. It is superb to focus the mind during meditation. It can inspire hope and revitalize the spirit in times of stress.
- Clary Sage- This oil is associated with vision. It is used to clear the third eye. It lifts the spirit and helps with detachment from emotionally difficult or painful situations. Acts as a great anti-depressant. Essential for women's illness such as PMT and period cramps. -Clary Sage should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Cajeput- This is a purifying oil and can get rid of all kinds of intruding energies and negative influences. Focus for the mind. Superb for congestion.
- Bergamont- This is an excellent oil for stress and tension headaches. Relaxing, comforting yet stimulating.
- Chamomile- This oil is excellent for stress and tension. It is deeply relaxing and balancing and soothes raw nerves.
- Placed in my son's bedroom with gentle calming aromatherapy oils. Prior to their sleep I simply switch the unit on and they sleep so relaxedly. Prior to this, I could never trust an oil burner due to the naked flame. This is marvelous as it has an auto shut off after 2 hours if I forget to turn it off.
- In the living room during the day as a little mini aroma boost to keep the room smelling fresh. Then at evening with calming oils and candles.
- After meal prep in the kitchen, a few minutes of diffusion makes the kitchen as good as new.
- During meditation daily.