Firstly what are Parabens and SLS?
So then why switch to an organic chemical free deodorant?
I have extremely sensitive skin so I was delighted with what Dr Organic offers as harsh chemicals can sting and irritate me. How can something fail me that has Tea tree, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E listed in its bioactive and organic ingredients?
This product is an antibacterial deodorant liquid roll-on formulation. It claims to "neutralise odour whilst inhibiting odour causing bacteria."
I have waited a while to review this product as I have olfactory issues, I lose my sense of smell. Oh wow, it was so worth the wait! The natural aroma from this deodorant is so fresh and invigorating it was like a shower to my nostril.
In order to give a full and honest review, I have been using this product for a few months now.
- The coverage via the roll-on is great, there is never dry patches whilst rolling and the ball never sticks or becomes clogged.
- Gave me complete odour free protection.
- Washed off easily in the bath leaving no sticky residue.
- No white marks on dark clothing.
- Does not stain white clothing.
- One bottle seems to last for ages.
Would I recommend this product to a friend?
Let me know if you use this product and what you think?